Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I don't like Wednesday!!
We have a lot of single periods and that means we have to bring a ton worth of books.
Just today I forgot to bring
-Geog Textbook
-E Maths Textbook
-Physics Workout and TYS.
-History Textbook
and without these, my bag's quite packed already.
Ah the horror next week >_>

Chinese was spent reading a Teenage digest. I forced myself to read 2 articles. I didn't expect the second article to be a bit censored when the book looked quite decent. lolz.
Chem was boring. No one's listening to the new teacher. Ah well.

After school, there was no History! Hehe. And Geog was forgotten.
Therefore, there was no EC. And so I left the classroom and went to the library to wait for Family people.
Then halfway through, XN and I went to Eat. Well, actually I was the one eating since I was famished. Where did I get the money? Explain later. And then went home and on the bus talked to Pong and NOT SURPRISINGLY, we talked about SOMEONE again, like we always did. hah.

God is good!! He's awesome! He knows that there is an argument brewing and he provided me with what I need in a special unexpected way.
If there was history and geography today and this didn't happen, I would have vomitted somewhere. That's right.
God is good. =D

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home