Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hey! Today something special happened.
After school, Family went to Pizza Hut
Surprisingly, Clarissa, Liwen, Mich and Grace went there too
I didn't enjoy their pasta there.
I still preferred Pastamania's one.
Then someone came up with the idea of going Jogging last minute

So I went Pong's house
To get into pong's house is very ADVENTUROUS.
You have to jump over fences, cross grasslands.
Sometimes, you'll see eagles, frogs and even ANTS!!
It is more like a nature reserve.
He played a few tunes on his electric guitar.
I say it looks addicting xD!!
And then we started running

The target location was seletar reservoir.
XN and Del took a lot of pics.
Go XN blog see.
There were quite a few mangroves at the place.
Then after a while, we went back to Pong's house...

and burnt it
It turned red hot as black thick smoke billowed out.
I'm bored.
Dont bother about this paragraph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home