Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Erm. I went training yesterday.
That's right, after 7 months of inactivity. >_>
And I was late

The warm-up was all right,
except after 12mins, I had stich(sp?) on my left.
I stretched very carefully this time,
since the last time I came back after a long period of inactivity,
I pulled my calf muscle. Trust me, you wont like it =/

Then it was conditioning.
After 1 set, KO.
I went toilet as nausea hit me.
For more than 10 mins, i was there waiting for the "expulsion"
Nothing came.
So I exited the toilet.
Still feel like vomitting, I went into another toilet.
And puked it all out.
God said something great to me.
But I think I will be an ingrate.

Then went out feeling much better, doing my 2nd set.

Now my triceps, calf, thighs are aching like mad.

Somehow, I keep having the thought of --- going youth ----.
I rebuke it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home