Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 is here!
It's a potentially life-changing year.
I know it.
both spiritually and physically.

I know God is going to see me through the year.
Can't wait for Emerge!!
I just feel so excited to start things anew, with God this time.
no wonder the feeling's different.
Also I feel so ever fortunate to have a wonderful cell group.

Heard from my cell group's Jiayu that NYJC's
orientation is going to be fun!

Oh yeah!
Speaking of which, saturday was late for cell.
Was kinda panicky since i'm supposed to share testimony.
she waited. Thanks!
So we proceeded to Ryan's/Raynor's house
walking for a while, we realised we went the wrong way.
So we rushed the other side,
haha
It was the 1st time I really had a good chat with her
Hmm, she's a nice person to talk to.

Haha! Can't wait for O level results!!
Thanks to N399 who made my saturday wonderful.
And thanks to God for the "sunday crisis"

other blog is updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home