Thursday, December 20, 2007

Erm, I realised I haven't updated for a long time.
Well let's do it now! xD

Last week I had track camp and youth camp
Both were awesome! xD
I really enjoyed the amaxing race at night.
A lot of people say the home econs room haunted.
I tell you it's not.
Nor is the hall.
Believe me, i went all around the school at night haha.
So day 1 I went to track camp.
Played some water games. All of us got wet. Hhahaha
Watched some movies and had our race.
Then when it came to nightime at 12, I couldnt sleep.
I tried to sleep but couldnt
Strolled around the school alone at 1. At 2. At 2.30.
Then forced myself to sleep cause I will need a lot of energy for youth camp.

Youth camp had amazing race too!
But it's more erm tiring haha.
Thank goodness we didnt do the egg station lol.
I belong to Ninja 2. We're called the Fire Ninjas! Woo!
Had an awesome day
During service was prompted by the Holy Spirit. Great! haha
2nd day was as good if not better
Got to know some of my cell group members better
The drama was v good.
Seriously, it's really good.

The third day was what I call the most "spiritual" day
Morning devotion was touched by the presence of God.
While everyone was kneeling,(yeah I was standing up while people around me were kneeling) someone gave a word.
V touched, I began to cry. Thank you Lord. =)
That's the only line I want to hear in the world at that time.
About the above, well, I had this little trouble before going camp.
But God reassured me like above.
Yeah I look forward to next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home