Monday, January 21, 2008

I haven't been updating my blog because I'm busy my my tutorials lately.
I only missed a math lecture and now find myself lost.
But that aside for now.

Yesterday!
went to service late.
when I reached, worship has already started.
nevertheless, felt a strong presence of God.
heard a great Message from Pastor. Confidence.
after service went to KFC with N399!
very entertained by my imaginary friend

soon after went to his house
both of us crapped a lot
enjoyed the cg games
Great atmosphere it was but it could be better =D
I feel prompted to share God's Word.
cell group message was great too
very relevant.
soon after, Mel said to end the cgm with a praise song
but instead! they sang happy birthday =D
N399 got a cake and book for me
Who I am in Christ
Impactful, I'm sure

Went to Causeway to have dinner with my family.
Mum bought donuts!! and my favourite Oreo!!
Truely a wonderful day.

Today-
woke up in the middle of the night.
checked hp 2am.
!!? 6 messages!? wow
Ian, Boon Kit, Cybil, Evonne(haopengyou!), Wen~, Chuwen, CC~, Mel!, XinYu, XN, ST, Joy sent me sms =D
Went to school at 8.
OG7 had a cake for me xD
and Jiayan!!

During break, Liting remembered it's my bdae and told Clarissa and Elena.
Clarissa bought me a cookie shake =)
After school Liting told every amksian we come across that it's my bdae.
Haha, received many handshakes.
We went AMK to eat KFC.
Was laughing throughout lunch.

GuoMin just gave me 2 more donuts!! WOOO!! I'm the next HOMER SIMPSON!

Overall it was a great day too.

Thank you God for N399 and my OG as well as my AMK-ppl.
Thanks for answering my prayers.
Thanks for giving me the BEST
Thanks for my haopengyous
Thanks for my imaginary friend
Thanks for the healing
Thanks for everyone around me =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home