Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a week!

Wednesday
went out with OG after celebration.
It was Sandra's birthday celebration!
Soon had to rush to meet Pong, Mel, XN to go amkS!
Mel has a gosh-awesome hair
I thought she was cosplaying for a while!
Then went home and washed my dad's car
And headed for steamboat~

Thursday
Watched Dorm.
Hey people! It's a ghost movie
But it isn't really based on the 'I scare you and you run' thing
In fact, It isnt scary at all la!
D:

Friday
Erm slacked.
Slept till very late.
Then slept in the afternoon.
Soon after slept very early at night.

Saturday
Found something shocking!
It really made me realise that singapore is so small.
One of my GOOD friend knows this friend'S friend >_>
One of my friend (amksian) who knows this friend in an online game. This friend knows another friend.
This another friend knows this another amksian in another school.

Me-Good friend-This friend's friend-This friend-friend (amksian) AND another friend-another amksian.

No wonder they say the Endros number never exceed 6...
Confusing?
Forget it.

I feel so lazy.
Someone grab a branch and whack me with it please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home