Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a week!! This week is by far the most fun week in NYJC!
Hmm.. where do I start..

Let's start with Tuesday!
Nyjc got this angel and mortal's game.
My angel's dead la. Never write to me for all 5 days..
As for my mortal, it was a guy from Ian's school.
So, I pranked my mortal by asking Joy to write for me in colour pen
(I know I'm evil, but it's boring without some surprise =))
Erm so he fell for it. MUAHAHA!!
He replied with an entertaining reply and also telling me he plays dotA.
And he explained the whole game of dotA to me thinking I'm a girl which apparently I know how to play dotA.

Wednesday.
PE was fun. Trashed this whole team in netball.
Boon Kit keep yawning loudly in the hall when we're sitting right in front of the stage with the total defence speaker not far away
LOl. It was funny actually.
Thanks Melz =)

Went running with Pong after school.
Ran for a short distance actually.
We went exploring mostly.
Waa seh, we went googled our trail la.
and we realised how fun ITE was.
I wanna join SC!!

Thursday was Valentines day.
I received a lot of chocolates from my og (wow thanks guys)
The most significant being Regina, MingHui, and ShiJie giving me stuff although I didn't prepare any for them.
Since I had so many chocolates, I began eating them non-stop.
The horror!! I can't stop my hand unwrapping the chocolate and throwing into my mouth!!
Wth here comes the funny part.
During my first time in tennis, I whacked the tennis ball with all my might and strength and it flew 10 metres into the air over the towering fence onto the carpark quite a distance away.
LOLOLS.
And it was this day I confessed to my mortal I'm a guy! =O

Dark. Quiet. Worship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home