Saturday, August 2, 2008

You know, today early morning after going to the post office to collect some stuff,
I was heading home.
It was then I saw something HORRIFIC: A TEN METRE TALL DRAGON BREATHING FIRE. People carrying Donation boxes. Let's call them $taker(lame)

Not that I don't like to donate. But I do. the thing is, they just keep coming. -_-
When you put some coins in one of the boxes, their friends will come whizzing like a magnet, as though I just dropped a diamond inside the box. That's why when I see them in groups, I usually just walk past.
Then I began to think of ways to avoid them. (This is for fun okay)
Rule number 1: Remember there are always 2 types of such $taker, the patrols and the stationaries. You must know that the patrols are the harder ones as they patrol. lol.

1. If there're 2 exits to a shopping mall and one of them contains a $taker outside, FOR GOODNESS SAKE TAKE THE OTHER EXIT EVEN IF IT IS 12318641 MILES AWAY.
2. Time your walk well. If the patrol is walking left to right, walk when his back is facing you at the nearest distance.
3. If your mp3 has no batt, plug in your earplugs and pretend you're enjoying a HEAVY METAL soundtrack. (I did this lol)
4. In the event there're a lot of $takers at the path you're walking, keep a VERY STERN face, they usually won't approach you hahah
5. NEVER EVER CARRY NOTES OR COINS IN YOUR HANDS. If not, you're kinda dumb aren't you -_-
6. Pretend to sneeze whenever DESPERATE. loudly.
7. If they ambush you from the back, erm, I haven't thought of a solution for this one yet.

Okay so you have 6 ways to avoid $takers!! I hope they're really effective. In the event if I'm a $taker anytime, you can't use them on me!! Hahah I will come up with countermeasures!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home