Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How many PBs have I broken this year?
1. From 66s - 59s. (400m)

That aside, I went for training today with fellow trackers.
Joanne, Nora, Melissa, YeQin, Justin, Timothy, ChongLoon.
We ran for 20 minutes.
Good run people!
Basically we ran the perimeters of the school.

During the training I actually thought to myself.
The 8 of us, would be J2s next year,
looking at J2s this year, with Nationals currently going on, good news just keep coming
I mean, the J2s certainly have good runners.
But are we the J1s going to rise up to that position this year? Or even better?
I certainly hope so.
I hope my personal gym sessions help
I can do the leg ones but the arm ones are not very well done.
Ahhhh hahaha

Oh yeah for trainings I thought of a motto that can spur up others.
CSI. Can't Stop Improving.
Awesome! Gonna use that next time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home