Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged by Chong Loon.

1)What are you most disappointed about?
Mid Years! I know I could have done better.

2)Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
I'll head over to Israel.

3)What’s your favorite thing to do?
No kidding but I kinda like gym-ing now.

4)Do you think money can buy happiness?
I'm happy if you buy me an electric, PS3 and a new pair of spikes.
Hahah I'm just joking, no money cannot buy true happiness.

5)If u can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Change everything.

6)List all the bad & good points about the person who tag you
ALL!? Cannot la. Not enough space for the bad points.
Opps just joking CL.

7)Have you ever played an instrument?
AngKlung and a bit of Acoustic.

8)If you win $1million, what will you do?
A personal yacht. Sweet.

9)What do you think of urself?
Tall. Thin. Lame. Stubborn.

10)List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
1. Clever boy.
2. Quiet.
3. Damn lame.

11)What makes you happy?
When I make people laugh.

12)What type of person you hate most?
People who lie/steal/betrays
And irritates
Mostly unreasonable people.

13)Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Singapore.

14)If you have a superpower, what will it be?
Waaa... I want to fly.

15)What do you think is the most important thing of your life?
I can't live without my handphone.

16)If it's the end of world, what will it be your last wish?
Die together with the one I love.

17)If you have a chance to choose, will you want to go back in time? When will it be?
No. I said no. -_- stop bugging me. Lol

18)Which anime character you like most?
Suddenly I lost my taste for Ulquiorra. i like Zaraki.

19)Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
Erm saying is easy so this question is kinda useless don't u think -_-

Instruction: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 quesion, then tag 8 people in your list. List them out and end this post. Notify them in their chatter box that he/she was tagged to do these quiz

20)How many meh-meh jump over the wall???
0.

I tag...
No ONE!! If your name is No ONE, you will have to do this 8 times. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home