Monday, June 16, 2008

Last saturday was some day.
Had 400m race at CCK Stadium.
There was VJC, RJC, CHS, WAC. Superpowers sia...
Watched Kubo did his 400m hurdles. Looks kinda fun but tiring too.
Watched Trackers did their 100m. Brenda/Charlene/YeQin/Caven/Mao/Shane
Caven had some serious incident. Damn! My record breaker partner sia...
Must faster recover and break record with me okay!!

Didn't do clawing(sp?) for drills tho, I recently will have some strain on my legs when I do it.
The official took some time to call for my event so Khairul and I went down ourselves.
Saw Poh Seng Song!! o_O Record breaker sia.. for 100m i think. I think no one break yet for 10+ yrs.
Watched JiaAi, PeiXuan and Janice do their 400m. Well done!
I was in the same heats as GuoPei!!
Initially I didn't know who he was until YongChao told me.
He's a very fast 400m runner. that's all I can say.
He did 50.00, I did 59.94 . Like wth 10 seconds difference. About 70m gap?
To think he trains 250m away from my home and yet so much faster made me quite sian -_-

Oh yeah then rushed off home and bathed in my record time and cabbed to Bedok.
In Ashy's team! Thank goodness I nv eat lunch.
We played shi2 zi4 lu4 kou3. Where we must eat!!!
Ate a lot haha.. erm yeah
The worse was some Egg Mayo bun and mint Tic Tac -_-
although we didn't win but team members were really good with the East. (Vivian/Ashy/Elizabeth/newfriendwhomIforgothisname)
I was a noob la okay! (I had no idea where was West mall)
Okay then went to service and laughed like retards with Lynn, Yishi and XT at the hilarous drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home