Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Okay I've gotta type this fast haha.. I'm very sleepy.
Last saturday was my 400m race!
Was so excited for it hahaha.
Went Gombak on time and warmed-up with Mel and Zhengyi
Khai, Jessica, YeQin and Elvin were there to support. Yay haha
All of us were so excited for our race haha.
That Zhengyi keep having nervous outbursts -_-
After a few minutes of drills we were called.
I wore my SEXY FBT which were super short hahaha.
I was in heat 1 lane 4! I thought I was in lane 3 (my favourite lane) =(
Did 59.39s! PB Woo~ The training previously I was doing 66.
I'm sure ZhengYi and Mel did their best, I'm glad they finished it well =)
Saw AMKSS Trackers!
Johnray,Khalis,HuiLin,JunYan,QiHuan,Nat,Samantha and some more. And Zaki!
And Elwin ran in 400m too =)

Sunday rushed down to Gombak to support 100m/800m runners
YeQin,Joel,Ros,Tim,Aaron. Mmm good job people!
Went to Macs with Elvin to eat.
We were sitting beside UK Sham(sp?) and Calvin Kang(you know that guy who appears in your milo can?). One of the fastest sprinters in Singapore
Then Elvin and I went back to stadium to study.
Calvin,Leonard,Rach came to support!
Justin,Kelly,Samuel,ChongLoon ran 800m. Well done =)

Johnray super funny la. He wore his track tee shirt with his name and was damn blur haha
Announcer: Now the next number to win this prize is xxxx (some number) from Ang Mo Kio Secondary!
-commotion at amkss people there-
Johnray(shouts):What NAME?
Announcer:Johnray!
-amk people erupted in laughter-
Coach Tan:Go show them your shirt la.
I was laughing like what la -_-

AMKSS WON 10 MEDALS AND 1232428787 LUCKY DRAW PRIZES.
OMG Im so jealous T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home