Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"...everything i do is doomed to fail"
Now that's something I'm struggling with.
I'm aware I'm a perfectionist, like yesterday when I got 53 seconds for 300m, i was disappointed. I didn't show it outwardly but inwardly i was devastated. FIFTY-THREE seconds. Now that's like running 18 seconds/100m. SUPER slow la.

That's it I just got the urge to run in macritchie one of these days. RANDOM -__-
Okay I really find faces in AMKSS track, I mean mostly the guys (since 12425425 guys joined track and a few girls since I left) strangers.
Crap la hitting 10.8 min although I'm fastest in class is not good. I'm not even near my target la. Who says sprinters cannot run long distances? I wanna prove this theory wrong.

Yah LOL I thought the same thing as well >_>
Lane 3 is my favourite lane. People always give me that puzzled look when I tell them that.
Dangzz... I actually wanted to go gym today since I had no school but too lazy -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home