Thursday, May 1, 2008

This is my 111th post. Today's labour day, and bascally I got to sleep on =)
Went to hospital early in the morning to visit Mom. Wow I didn't know that you must disinfect your hands when you get in and out of the wards. Interesting.. heh
The hospital food was nice. Lol it's a normal good so YED > 1.

Yesterday was tiring man! I had lessons. Then had this chinese competition which apparently my chinese tutor sabo-ed me into participating (LOL). Okay la it's rather fun especially the slides. So XY and I went into the LT. Both of us quite shocked at the way the people participating spoke. We thought we entered CHINA. The slides on the powerpoint were interesting. There was a 10second countdown to each question and a bomb animation to it. I think I should start brushing up for my chinese now.

Went for training. Didn't do well. In fact what's wrong with me la. My results are flutuating according to Mr. Wong. My calves aren't treating me well anyway. Every training i'm sure bound to feel the ache there. but then I'm informed it's supposed to be normal.. But was quite mildly satisfied with my 300m. 48 then 52. Okay I'm not really satisfied with 52 sec lol.

After training headed over to Riverwalk for BS. Met up with haopengyous! Haha so happy to see them. =) 3 JC students going over to BS together lol. CJC/SRJC/RJC. Fun fun!
BS was funny. The speaker made us laugh a lot of times while having us learn more about Praise. =) Good lesson. I'm looking forward to the next. then rushed home VERY TIRED on the train. I didn't get to sit and my calves were quite sore so I was grumbling to myself in my mind. Lol.

The "1" things about me. *random warning*
I know how to say 1 in Jap!
One can be jumbled into Noe xD
I have 1 pair of spikes
I donated blood ONCE.
Today is May the ONE( First actually )
ONE hour to May the TWO (Err.. I mean second)
I love the ONE and only Lord =)
My birthday is on Jan the TWENTY ONE. (My goodness I mean twenty-first)
There is only ONE person taller than me in class.
I have ONE-ONE for L1R5 (I know my english sucks, I mean 11 actually =))
I wanna be the number ONE sprinter in CJC Track!!
I look forward to being baptised when I'm TWENTY-ONE
The last person to message me an sms with the number 1 is Ryan (CJC)
I have 1 life. (I'm not a cat you know.)
I've been to Centrepoint ONCE
I remember watching Death Note 2 at/FROM 1am.
ONE love is all I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home