Friday, March 21, 2008

I've set aside friday for slacking since I have nothing to do. That said, I'm going onto study mood tomorrow with Dave. I definitely need to study a lot now because I barely passed my Math and Chinese and also, my GP tutor hinting to my class that we didn't do very well in GP. Dang.

I really need to read a lot on Economics and Maths. Am not confident on these two subjects. Especially Economics essays. the horror~! Need to revise a lot.

So yesterday a few friends of mine and I went back to AMKSS to collect O level certificate. unfortunately we came 45mins too late. So we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Man I'm so broke now. I need a financial blessing again!! We ate 5 pizzas. The bbq and seafood is definitely the best imo. After eating someone suggested a wheel of fortune game. So we took an empty pizza pan and began place food on the bounday. Food such as spice, cheese, pizza, pasta and more. It was called Marc Olympics cause it was Marc's birthday. Happy birthday Marc!! Yeah Wen and friends brought a cake for him. Yumm..

Oh I'm starting to be very 'cold' in my jokes now. Like got a lot of people in 1T26 calling me lame. Lol. Hahah... yeah cool to be cold

I read a lot of stuff on spiritual warfare and the coming of the Apocalypse this week. I'm very interested on those subjects. I don't know why also. I found out a lot of stuff that shocked me.

Lord guide me in the correct path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home