Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday!
The most entertaining one!
PE was v v funny.
There's this internal joke I made and it continued to make people laugh for 1 whole hour. wth? >_>
Regina was going on a hilarous anti 'a-gua' rage over someone
After school went to Ian's house with Jeremy(NYJC) to slack.
We played Halo 2. I
tell you, Ian's TV is super imba in this sound quality. I can't stop saying that the moment i experienced it. I
learnt some new tactics which I'm looking forward to use on FG noobs =)
Ok la, Ian's a deadeye sniper.
Jeremy's (NYJC) good overall in all aspects
But reviewing myself, I think the way I kill people v irritating.
For example, when del and Jeremy(AJC) are battling one another, I would just use and ghost and knock both of them over, getting 2 kills on my chart.
Very irritating indeed.

Then a few OG7 people namely Pris, Jiayan, Hasyna, Jeremy(NYJC), Ian and me went for free movie screening!! In the very comfortable air con hall.
We watched stardust. Very funny la. S
upposed to be PG but there's some minor mature theme's inside
shan't elaborate.
But what the OG was looking forward to was One missed call.
I find the 1st death very disgusting.
2nd was quite terrifying since I have the height phobia.
3rd was okay la. I dunno why people say third was v scary.
AND THE PEOPLE WATCHING VERY SADIST =X LOL After every death they would APPLAUSE as if encouraging the poltergeist to kill more.
There were random people screaming at random times.
I remember during the second death when it's very obvious the guy's gonna die, there came a loud 'Oh...'
Have to leave early cause some of us live quite far.
went home with YK and Pris.
Made up some lame valentines day joke on the trip.
I really enjoyed the screening. V fun.

I think I blog with too many words, shall cut down on them next time

Ohohoh!! I think you guys should try the prata sasauge in amk hub.
taste not bad.
Oh and I ate 2 donuts this week.
Both were oreo donuts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home