Sunday, February 24, 2008

Monday wasnt the type of day you'll like to see repeated.
So I bid farewell to PAE and NYJC and welcomed JAE.
I miss OG7, definitely.
and how they always lame with me.
and also the Math gang, (YK,Ian,me)
Rubiks gang, (Hariz, Jeremy,me [a wannabe])
and Tutorial gang, (Shijie, Regina, Ming Hui, Me)
So glad they went with the flow on monday. =)

Wednesday was a disaster!!
was 1/2 hour late.
walked in the middle of the hall to the very front when 324221431 eyes were staring.
Then we had to say our name and the people before us.
I was the first so I said my name.
while others had to say my name then theirs.
After that was Whacko!!
Everyone knows my name since all of them had to say it while i dunno other people's!! wth!!!

Thurs-Sat
Basically the games were alright.
Some were outrageously dirty =O
the Mass dance was awesome!!
I got to dance with H2 chinese!
Well I mean there's this girl who wanted to take H2 chinese but I dunno her name, so that's what I call her .. for now xD
She's v high in the mass dance so I high-ed with her throughout

fulfilled the 'pact' with sze yun to be high on thurs & fri.
Thank God by thursday I got to know a few people
like erm Joel, Arvin, and more.

Ytd was super funny
I wanted Arvin to receive birthday bashes (LOL) since his bdae was a few days ago
but someone suggested taupok
and the guys end up taupok-ing him >_>
Taupok damn fun !! Woo~
I signed up for Track again !! lolz

Anyway i actually believed in the non-existent Baking Club!! LOLZ
too gullible la guohao..

At the end of finale some of us had IG dinner @ cathay.
At pastamania! Yum~
There were Pork, Riki, Chopsticks, Me, Marcus, Joy, Jamie, Zhenzi(sp?)
We played a lot of games
I spent 213432 hours figuring out 'black magic' and the 'er..' game.
Went home at 10.30.
Thank goodness got someone who lives in woodlands too..
if not i would have died of boredom on the train..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home