Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm having time trial this week.
I'm hoping nothing screws up, really.
That aside, I just came back from 4/4 chalet a few days ago.

I enjoyed myself cause although there wasnt much to do, we really spent time with each other.
So the day started, I took to changi village. it was the wrong stop. So had to backtrack 3 stops.
The guys were playing cards. Xn for some reason got FHM cards lolz which was quite an attention.

The sad thing is it was raining so we had to bbq indoors. The BBQ-ers (XN, me, Amos, RJ, Wen) were bbqing on the floor lol. Amos and RJ kept making the chicken burnt =/ Oh the food was awesome i tell you. there were stingray, salmon, chicken, corn, buffalo, marshmallow. Damn nice.
After that a few of us started playing volleyball. Dave's sis (Victoria) and Jin Cheng were obviously the pros la.. heh. Mel had like this X pattern on her shirt and I was telling her her shirt is a treasure map, lol she lamed with me -_-

After a while the numbers swelled and we changed to captains ball. In the middle of the match Pong developed an ultimate move against me. Then it caused some others to develop their own version as well. We played till like midnight.

then took a stroll with wen, xn, del to buy drinks at changi village. pong and ys hitched a ride la. jokers. when we got back, we played volleyball till about 2+ before we played cards again till 6. There was v dumb stuff la, we modified the game so much it was retarded. then some of them played asshole (it's a game. who came up with the name huh.) till morning.

then we entered changi hospital. i got biten like 5times. there were puddles of water all over, 20year old algae and dirt. Urgh... broken glass, vandalism, empty lift passage, and xiao bai (meng kept spamming his retarded xiao bai song cause I asked him to xD) eh we should have more of these ghost hunting trips huh. LOL JUST KIDDING.

Meng sucks!! (sorry cant resist)

Then went on to meet the group for proj. was falling asleep while Gabriel and Ryan was talking. lol sorry guys.

There I updated!!
And one more thing:
CCGANG VS FAMILY GANG COMING UP SOON.
heh, FAMILY GANG SURE PWN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home