Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just woke up.. so tired last night.
Went to planetshakers and Tim Hudges concert!
It's DA BEST!
the songs are well played...
There were 'One Way', 'Here I am to worship', 'Rain Down'
'How great is our God' ... wonderful!
Was jumping around like mad in the end when they played some praise songs.
I yelled and screamed throughout the 2 hrs that I lost half my voice
Cybil and XN was there too!
I bet they had fun =)
Tim Hudges played 'Mighty to Save' which is the video below~ at my previous post!
Felt a great presence of God, reenergizing me.

So on friday,
I went for blood donation with MQ, aleX and Kat.
Waa, waited 3 hours to get the blood donated.
At first was nervous but then not pain de la.
Was fun messing and laming with them.
Lol and because I had blood donation, I wasnt supposed to take part in athlethic activites for 1 day.
but 1 hr+ later I was lol.
Couldnt find the J1s so went to bishan to train with J2s instead.
Haha they're a funny bunch.
Saw Elwin there! It's the 2nd time seeing him. Wed saw him at CCAB also lol.

Ok I updated... (^< ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home