Saturday, March 29, 2008

This week is better than I thought it would be.
but tiring, very tiring I would say.
Take for instance wednesday, I got mass pe in the morning.
Followed by training in the afternoon.
And then I had PTM in school at night. For those wondering, it's parent teacher meeting.
Shivered for most of the hour.

This week traing was fun! Really. I enjoyed myself even though I was panting at the last few runs. Gotta improve on my 400m then..
I made some tracker friends... yeah they're the friendly bunch.

Met up with Dave on thursday. Did some biology. Heh, t3h the noob bought himself a psp and a new bag, that rich butt. I burning with jealously lol >_>
Yesterday was a great friday.
in the morning I we had 2 periods. Followed by 2 hours of break.
During the break some of the believers in my class (more than half) decided to play the guitar. We end up singing some P&W. I tell you the atmosphere is really awesome. Nah, its indescribable.
Then we had 1 period of chinese.
Then 2 hours of break again leading to CCA.
So boring la.. lolz
I hadn't had gym training for some time already.
I'm rather looking forward to it.


Ladies and Gentlemen.. I give you, the MRT line of the future.
I gurantee Cecilia will be lost taking the train.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/Valarix/speculativemrtlj2.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home