Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I know it's quite weird to update at such a weird hour but whatever lol..
Lemme see... I had my class 8x200m last week.
There was 2.4km napfa as well. Didnt do very well for that.
Yesterday's training didnt go too good.
49 49 54( i think) 55 55 60. By the time I did the second rep I was kinda shag-ed
cuz I didnt sleep much the prev night.
I remember last week I had to walk around the lt to help demonstrate some chem principle.

anyway...
Today's wednesday! and that means there's fried stuff in some of the stores in school! Huzaah!!
Can't wait to eat my yong tau fu in school hehehe.
But that's some of the little stuff I look forward every week.
Training isn't awesome these few weeks. My calve aint very friendly towards me.
It just so happen that I swang my arms too much ytd. Now a bit aching LOL
Damn I complain too much!! AHHHHH
Bleach episode 168 coming out tonight!!
WOOOO~ Can't wait to watch sia.

I think it's time to eat botak jones =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home