Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yesterday was perhaps one of the few days I really enjoyed.
It was cross country competition at CCAB!
My school's actually quite well known for their cross country team
So yeah! Wow =)
Got to see AMKSS track team haha
Haven't seen them for such a long while eh?
Saw people like Marcus, Johnray, Junyan bla bla bla.
All of them who are running.
Saw Samuel C. as well.

This year it wasn't held at the old turf city.
For me at least, the old turf city is good place to run.
It brings back memories. although I didn't win anything when I represent AMK in cross country, but it's the place where I would exert a lot of determination and peserverance.
And definitely, it is somewhere where I would love to run at some day.
But anyway, I cheered for CJC as well as AMKSS runners near the bend where people will sprint to the finish line about 100m+ away.
As I hear my junior cheering for other SD runners, I felt so nostalgic man!
Although i'm under a different coach now, I still miss SD..

CJC was awesome as well! They were 5th I think. Definitely very good.
Haha i'm so proud of being in the team =)
Now the season for July is coming, I gotta train up harder.
Push, Chase, Sprint!

Let's do this CJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home