Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's amazing how NO GIRLS come for training today >_>
All man show lolz.
CCAB was hosting this primary school soccer match... quite entertaining imo.
Today's training:
3x100m (13.1~13.7) Okay la..
2x200m (30) Second timing wasnt said. o.O
1x300m (53) Definitely not good. I'm still aiming below 45.
Overall today's training is alright. I'm beginning to get hold of the running technique for my lower part of my body. The arm swing can definitely be improved. I really admire Kendrick's arm swing, it's like wow -stunningly good-.
It's how strange that even though I don't speak much with the Captain, but he really have my respect because his encouragements come at the right time. Thanks Kubo!
Training today was enjoyable due to Joel and YeQin's lame crap.

Woots!! this week I don't have school on Monday (Vesak Day), Wednesday (Study Day) and Friday (No H1). Hahah I feel so slack.

I really admire how the CCP (Cross Country People) can be so bonded. Just today at assembly as some of them went up, they really seem so close to one another. It'll be cool if the sprinters are like that as well.
Come on Sprinters!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home