Saturday, May 24, 2008

Had no H1 paper yesterday so I spent my whole time at home slacking.
This week's the best la, 3 days of no school. AHAHAHz
Went training at 3+. rushed to catch the bus but remembered forgot to bring Joel's spikes so alighted the next stop and walked all the way back -_-
Training programme was (3x400m) x 2 sets. Jiaai joined us. xD She super high la lolz.
68,72,77. The first set is not good. Each interval is like dropping by 4 or 5 seconds.
The 1st rep of the second set I stopped at 200m mark cause sudden bad stitch.
2nd rep was 78. 3rd rep didn't do.
When i took out my shoe, there was a sizable blood patch on my socks.

After training went to Cineleisure to eat Pastamania!
Nothing much there tho. Except 12432972 suan-ing going all around haha. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home