Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello guess what.
Today I had my GP exam.
lamed with people early in the morning!
cause its hot la and I had to cool them with my lame jokes -_-
Rushed into the auditorium before Brother Paul acted as one of those security people you see at customs cause my tail (back part of hair) is quite long and he's rather strict haha.
GP Paper 1 wasn't too bad but it wasn't to good either.
Spent about 15mins thinking? with a song stuck in my mind.
In the end wrote question 3 which is "Education can gurantee the success of one's life". Discuss. At the end of it, like most of the people write the same question.
GP Paper 2 was quite okay. The questions are generally direct. But the summary is killer. So while I was writing my AQ, Mr Ong walked past my table for like 5 times -_-
Oh man! Chem lessons next week.
Then went for some NE Quiz. Basically a group of us were like saying the right answers (not left I hope LOL) for all the questions. Some of the questions are so imba I just can't do it. Lol.

Went to walk around with Vine(Idol), Jes and MQ.
We were like walking at far east from KFC to Carl's Jr for like 4-5times lol.
In the end we decided to have our meal at Carl's Jr. I ate this double western burger.
The size was like 3 of my fists. Took 343241 hours to finish it.
As usual they had sick jokes to share.. which then we parted.
Kinshi, Sean, XY, Eggwin and me went to buy Mr L his parting gift =)
Saw Serene on the bus today! Haha haven't seen her for some time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home