Thursday, June 5, 2008

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
What if I dislike every question? Wait... this isn't a question -_-

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
Tagged by KWT

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'll retreat to my secret hideout to yell dumb stuff to calm myself.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Be with God everyday. Growing relationship. yesyes

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
I would marry in Heaven. Awwww..

#4 Will you rather have a loving girl/boyfriend and little friends, or no girl/guy to love you yet many friends?
Loving girlfriend and little friends. I hope little is <1000

#5 What if one day you realised that the person you love turns out to be different from whom you think he/she is?
I would not go after her then. I have base expectations for my lover okay.

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved.

#7 Subway cookies or Famous Amos?
Chipsmore. Oh wait..

#8 Longest relationship
10 light years.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
1. Disappointment in friends.
2. My dumb addiction =(

-#10 What do you want 2ND most in life?
100m - 11.9s
200m- 23.5s
300m- 39.0s
400m- 53.0s


#11 Do you like being tagged?
Yes but don't bombard me with 243176781 questions please.

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years' time?

Worship Leader. Go on missionaries.

-#13 Who is currently the 3RD most important person to you?
My CGL.

-#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is (answer in opposites)?
Extremely fat -_-, stupid and uncaring.

#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Surprisingly, married but poor.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Set the alarm clock to ring in 15 minutes.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. Just don't conflict with my principles =(

#18 Who would you consider your best friend in your current occupation?
HAOPENGYOUs (Yishi,Von) xD and my imaginary friend (RyanEE)

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Listed in priority.
1. Challenging.
2. Motivative.
3. Loyal
4. Resilient
5. Caring/Loving


#20 How many questions have you changed?
3!! 1 more than KWT hahaha!

The tagged:
1. XN
2. XN
3. XN
4. XN
5. XN
6. XN
7. XN
8. XN

HAHAHA XN YOU HAVE TO DO 8 TIMES. -______-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home