Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Something lame from XN
1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
3 years? By 36 if I'm not attached, I have to marry CC. -_-

2. What do you want to do now?
I want to finish this and sleep.

3. what is the craziest thing u did for ur crush?
-SKIP- (not literally of course)

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Yeah sometimes -.-

5. Where do you wish to die?
In a deep tropical jungle. Yesyes =)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I don't need to BELIEVE in it. It's scientifically proven -_-

7. What are the impossible things you wish to do?
To bash through a real jungle with FG guys. Damn fun la.

8. Is there something which you wished never happened? What is it?
I wished I wasn't so stubborn then.

9.Are you happy with your life now?
No.... I haven't hit my target for sprinting yet.

10. What if your crush asked you out?
I'll ask her in. *(lame)

11. What will you do when you feel bored?
make lame jokes. (im serious)

12. What feelings do you hate the most?
Jealousy

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yeah I'll have a picture of 4/4 beside my pillow. No I don't.

JUST KIDDING. I cherished them v much.

14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
FOURFOUR CHALET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home