Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello Hello
It seems that I haven't been updating for quite some time huh.
I had track camp on Monday and Tuesday!!
Haha.. 1st CJ Track camp
We had training to kick off the camp!
4x300m. 2x200m.
After 3 300m, I hit lactic! Got much to improve!

Went back to college.
Had study session and lunch.
Then had Welcome speech thingy.
Wanted to disturb Azman but failed :O
Hah... soon we had double whacko!
Everyone targetted Elvin Boi!
he kena forfeit..
Oh yeah we had this game where you had to carry a plastic bag with an egg inside on your ear then walk to the stick and spin 10 times with a toothpick in your mouth then pick out a polo sweet using your toothpick. Then walk up the grandstand and poke the water bag(NOT THE ONE INSIDE A HUMAN LURH!) and collect the water by holding a plastic cup between your knees while squatting on nothing lolz.

Then we had this egg game. I accidentally smashed the egg and the yolk was dripping all over my shirt. URGH.
Then lastly we had water bomb. Poor Rachel got 4132894 bombs at her.
Aaron super fast sia. AIM ONE WATER BOMB AT MY BUTT. Cannot dodge one lol.
The water bomb warm one cause of the hot weather. Cause my butt to be exothermic. -__-

Dinner was fun!
I wore my Team Singapore shirt and started to talk rubbish.
Caven started his Team USA basically we were crapping for the whole dinner period.
GH: Eh you know what event Team Singapore (Me) take part anot?
Others: What?
GH: 100 metres....
-looks of whatever-
GH: .... HIGH JUMP!!!
Others: :O!!!
100m high jump... yeah if I can do that my SBJ would be record breaker alr.

Watched this Without Limits movie. During the last parts, Caven and me were still talking Team Singapore/Team USA rubbish -___- no life lol.
Lol. After movie was lights out. I had difficulty sleeping. =(

Training was horrible! It was only 2 sets of 5 diagonal runs across the field. My speed was clearly lacking. I was more often than not the slowest person of the pack. I need to up my frequency of strides man.
After that went to this coffee shop to eat with Kendrick, Caven, ZY, YQ. Kena disturbed by all four of them. Hiaz LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home