Sunday, June 29, 2008

I tried to link everyone male, female, human, non human but got bored while doing it halfway.
Shall continue another day.
This week was flooded with exams, I've been there done that so, heh
Let's just say it was my worst pieces of examination papers I've ever done.

Yesterday went for this dna workshop with Edwin and Gabriel
Very fun hahaha
It was held at the Science Centre conducted by this very enthusiastic guy called Mr Patrick
Got to use heat blocks and centrifugen and micropipettes!
In case you don't know a centrifuge looks like this.


After the workshop the three of us fooled around in the Science Centre cause we got free admission. Shall upload pictures soon. We got treated to a Tesla Coil show and some amazing gadgets in the place.

We had loads of fun there with 41489742 kids staring at us. We had this thing which measures pressure of a person when you place both hands and apply pressure on it. When I was doing it, suddenly two of them applied pressure on top of me. Wa lao wanna kill me is it =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home